The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sold Fred
On Monday I had a couple come from Nottingham to look at the three male rabbits I got for sale (Bob, Midnight and Fred). They decided on Fred and they took him home. I text the woman yesterday to ask how he had settled in and the message I got back was surprising to say the least. Apparently he wouldn't eat anything so they took him to the vets who put him on a drip and then they checked him over. Found that he has an eye problem, that they was red around the lids, so he's still at the vets. They will be taking an x-ray of his jaws on Tuesday to see if his teeth are protruding upwards affecting his eyes.

I have to say that Fred left here in good health. He had been eating and drinking okay and he showed no signs of any illness especially his eyes. I am wondering whether the stress of being moved around had a major effect on him. When they had him, she carried him in her arms to the car where they put him in a carrier, and a couple of times he did struggle to get away. I just wished that they had brought the carrier down to the shed with them and he could have been put in there by me with the minimum of stress. Then, he had an hour and a half car journey, or maybe a bit longer than that because they stopped at the McDonalds round the corner from us.

If I had known it would have affected him like that I wouldn't have sold him at all. I just hope that they don't try and blame me for it because he was totally okay when he left me. Undecided

Messages In This Thread
Sold Fred - by hungrypigs - 04-19-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: Sold Fred - by Catherine - 04-19-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: Sold Fred - by hungrypigs - 04-20-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Sold Fred - by Catherine - 04-20-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Sold Fred - by hungrypigs - 04-21-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Sold Fred - by Catherine - 04-22-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Sold Fred - by hungrypigs - 04-25-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Sold Fred - by Catherine - 04-26-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Sold Fred - by hungrypigs - 05-13-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Sold Fred - by Catherine - 05-13-2014, 02:21 PM