Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People walking "pets" to get around stay at home order
I think there are different rules in every country. In Canada there are different rules in every province. Some cities  have special restrictions. 
In really severe situations they are asking people to stay inside. Even apartment dwellers are being asked to stay inside. In places where the virus has spread to many people staying inside is the only hope of stopping it.  It seems harsh to ban going out for a walk, but it is medically necessary in some cases.

I can understand the guy hoping to get away with walking a goldfish. As long as there are not too many people doing it then it is okay. I do wonder what the goldfish thought about the great outdoors. The fish might have liked it better if there had been a swim in a fountain as well.

People are desperate, but the situation is desperate too.

The biggest park in Toronto has been fenced off and closed until further notice. People were not taking precautions and the city knew that hundreds, even thousands would flock to the park to see the cherry blossoms that are opening this weekend. If we didn't do this then there would be hundreds more cases and way more deaths. Life in a big city has been effected much more than life in the country. There is so little room for us to observe social distancing.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: People walking "pets" to get around stay at home order - by Catherine - 05-03-2020, 04:36 PM