The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVE PUP PUP!!
Dear friends and Cat lovers!!
My name is Kurt and I am in need of help. Pup Pup, a perfect 5 year older kitty is having health issues.
Today it was noticed she had labored breathing so she was taken to the vet immediately. Pup pup’a vet was able to find that she had fluid surrounding her heart and lungs which could cause some very serious health issues and if not taken care of, death. I am here today reaching out to anyone with a heart to help us hit our goal for the vet bills to pay for her to get better! The owner, who is a beautiful soul, is injured and has not been able to work for weeks especially during a time like now with COVID-19 still effecting our country. She is not an essential worker and has been struggling to make ends meet. And now pup pup, who she considers to be her child and only happiness is at risk of being taken from her to soon. This link is a gofundme page giving you more information about pup pup and her owner Stephanie and how you can help us reach the goal to bring Pup Pup’s health back to were it should be!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-my-baby-...lure/share

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
SAVE PUP PUP!! - by PuppupsDAD - 10-14-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: SAVE PUP PUP!! - by Catherine - 10-15-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: SAVE PUP PUP!! - by PuppupsDAD - 10-16-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: SAVE PUP PUP!! - by Catherine - 10-17-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: SAVE PUP PUP!! - by PuppupsDAD - 10-23-2020, 07:58 PM
RE: SAVE PUP PUP!! - by Catherine - 10-24-2020, 02:23 PM