The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betty White, almost 100 years as an animal lover
Betty White is a fine person and a wonderful performer. She is also 98 years old and she has been an animal lover all her life. She comes from a family that loved animals. At one point they ended up with 15 dogs and they were all well cared for.  Over the years she has been able to use her position as an actress to promote animal welfare. She is happy her career choices have made this possible. Because of who she is people listen when she speaks for animals. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment...much.html/

I respect Betty White as an actress and I love her work. I don't think I knew how much of an animal lover she is. It  doesn't seem possible, but I respect her even more. She is right, because of her work as an actress she is able to get people to listen to her. Animals are lucky they have a friend like her. I hope she is with us a very long time.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Betty White, almost 100 years as an animal lover - by Catherine - 10-26-2020, 03:48 PM