The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are matching dog PJs a good thing?
There is a new trend happening right now. The family gets matching Christmas PJs with a set made specially for the dog. It seems harmless and yet maybe not harmless. This is not like dog coats that are worn to keep the dog warm on winter walks. Those are a good and necessary thing. These PJs would be worn indoors to make the dog look cute like the rest of the family. They could cause some dogs to overheat. They could restrict the dogs normal movements. The dog could get hurt if the clothing gets caught on something. The dog might not like wearing them. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...trend.html

I don't even like it when people put silly reindeer antlers on their dogs.  It is undignified and probably embarrassing for the dog.
Matching PJs are something we want. I am not sure dogs like to be dressed up like some toy animal.
Maybe a matching ribbon for the collar would be enough. Dogs look king of silly in PJs. 
I think I agree with those who are against the matching dog PJ trend.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Are matching dog PJs a good thing? - by Catherine - 12-13-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: Are matching dog PJs a good thing? - by LPC - 12-13-2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Are matching dog PJs a good thing? - by Tobi - 12-14-2021, 01:39 AM
RE: Are matching dog PJs a good thing? - by LPC - 12-14-2021, 09:10 PM