Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolly Parton bids to adopt abandoned Festival dog
I love just about all music classical (although I like to play it more than I like to listen to it), pop, rap, alternative, singer song writer, rock and country especially. If I can sing to it and it resonates with me then I'll love it. But some of the older country is a bit too slow for me and they didn't care too much about whether the person could sing or not. Example: June and Johnny Cash. I live in the heart of where they lived and hear their music all the time and it's like nails on a chalkboard and everyone just thinks they are so awesome. And I'm over in the corner curled up in the fetal position crying with my fingers in my ears 79 not really but I want to be when I have to listen to them. Fun Fact: They are buried in the same cemetery my cousin is buried. There are a few others I do that with but for the most part I like it.

I like more of the newer stuff since early 2000's to now. Like Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, Loanstar, Carrie Underwood, Josh Turner, Leann Rimes, Lady Antebellum...ect. NEVER EVER Taylor Swift!!!!! ugh She's a fake little princess who let daddy pay her way into the music business. She's as fake in person as she is on TV Angry sorry rant over. She was a year behind me when we were in school. She walked around school like the world owed her something. Not a fan of her as a person or of her music.

It's nice when those with money give to animal charities and organizations or take in pets. It brings much needed publicity and money to helping the animals.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dolly Parton bids to adopt abandoned Festival dog - by Libby - 08-05-2014, 03:40 AM