Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
article about Vegans and animal rights activists.
That is twice today I have deleted a post before I posted it. I am not sure what I hit to cause the deletion.

The Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act and the Ag Gag laws are pretty heavy handed. If the farmers are doing nothing wrong, why do they fear being filmed? Wouldn't they welcome publicity.
It won't stop people from revealing the truth. There are some real heroes out there. There names may never be known, but they are dedication their lives to the truth and to the wellbeing of animals.

Thank-you for the articles about Donald Watson and healthy vegans.
Clearly the diet is a healthy one. Even a vegetarian diet or a partly vegetarian diet is better than the way most people eat. It is not just a matter of living longer, look how healthy the 108 year old is.

For health reasons alone we should change.
I am very much moving in that direction, but I think you know that.
I like to feel ethically good about what I eat. It takes work to learn where our food comes from and it can take time to change a whole pattern of doing things. I am just glad I never ate veal or anything like that in the first place. Who knows, some day I may tell you that I have gone completely vegetarian. I may need to keep dairy products because I can digest them(which is not true of everything). I think most of my iron is from vegetable sources and that is really important.

You are a good influence, all of you.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: article about Vegans and animal rights activists. - by abella_couture - 09-19-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: article about Vegans and animal rights activists. - by Catherine - 09-20-2014, 11:54 AM