Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This years last baby snakes
Sam was hatched in Toronto and I raised him, but corn snakes are more from the Florida area. His colour is like a sunset over the desert or cactus flowers or some of the rocks. Sam made me think of the Sonoran desert.

The name Sam comes from a Dr. Suess book. Are you familiar with the book, Green Eggs and Ham. Sam wants someone to eat a plate of green eggs and ham. It is all in rhymes and I loved it as a kid.

Sam is special. He is a gentle creature. I can hold him while he eats and I can hold his food. Even the best of snakes can accidentally nip at feeding time, if I am careless, but not Sam. He is a quiet one, but the girls love him and he has the most offspring of all my snakes. He and Earl are both grandfathers for the first time. I love both my boys. Earl is a big slow moving old man. All my snakes are sweet and they all have their own personalities.

My walls are the same as Sam's lighter background colour. I love the colour. I chose paint that makes me feel good and I chose snakes in colours that I like.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
This years last baby snakes - by Catherine - 10-11-2014, 02:45 PM
RE: This years last baby snakes - by Cibach - 10-11-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: This years last baby snakes - by Tobi - 10-12-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: This years last baby snakes - by Catherine - 10-12-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: This years last baby snakes - by Tobi - 10-12-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: This years last baby snakes - by Catherine - 10-12-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: This years last baby snakes - by Tobi - 10-15-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: This years last baby snakes - by Catherine - 10-15-2014, 03:01 PM