Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from the UK
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I recently got married and my new husband and I would love to have a pug - we haven't got one yet as we are in a tiny place and really busy with work, but whenever we see one one the street we melt! Hope it's OK for me to be here despite not having a pet (yet!)?
Of course it is OK! A very warm welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading your posts.
NKat, you are most welcome on the forum! We are all animal lovers, not only 'pet owners' here.
It is nice to have you as a new member!

By the way, I'm from the UK too.
I hear you about wanting a dog. I have lots of animals, but I am gone odd enough hours that a dog wouldn't work. I want a Jack Russell, but I can see why you want a pug. My neighbours, years ago, had a pug and she was the sweetest little dog. I am sure you will one day get your dog.
Welcome to our community. We are a group of people who love animals. We have members all around the world although I think we are on London time. I am in Canada. We just celebrated a first anniversary on this site.

We talk about all kinds of animal subjects, some happy some sad. I watch the news for animal subjects that I think we should know about. Different members find articles about animal first aide and animal health. We post petitions that need our signatures.

Mostly it is nice to have an animal friendly community to share things with. Feel free to make suggestions. We add new sections as we need them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thanks! Love how friendly everyone is on this forum!

(12-09-2014, 04:16 AM)LPC Wrote: Of course it is OK! A very warm welcome to the forum! I look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks Tobi, nice to *meet* you!

(12-09-2014, 10:30 AM)Tobi Wrote: NKat, you are most welcome on the forum! We are all animal lovers, not only 'pet owners' here.
It is nice to have you as a new member!

By the way, I'm from the UK too.

Cool thanks Catherine!

I'm not sure I'm mature enough for a dog yet.. we will have to see if I ever grow up enough lol!

(12-09-2014, 12:05 PM)Catherine Wrote: I hear you about wanting a dog. I have lots of animals, but I am gone odd enough hours that a dog wouldn't work. I want a Jack Russell, but I can see why you want a pug. My neighbours, years ago, had a pug and she was the sweetest little dog. I am sure you will one day get your dog.
Welcome to our community. We are a group of people who love animals. We have members all around the world although I think we are on London time. I am in Canada. We just celebrated a first anniversary on this site.

We talk about all kinds of animal subjects, some happy some sad. I watch the news for animal subjects that I think we should know about. Different members find articles about animal first aide and animal health. We post petitions that need our signatures.

Mostly it is nice to have an animal friendly community to share things with. Feel free to make suggestions. We add new sections as we need them.

Hi Platy,

That's cool - why hasn't she got one yet? Do you think she ever will?

(12-09-2014, 04:33 PM)platy Wrote: Welcome. My mum has always wanted a pug too!
All the Pugs I have ever met have had sweet temperaments. I never met a grumpy one!
Pugs always look like they are smiling. I always wanted a schnauzer. I think they are really pretty. Hmm, how about a Schnauzer Jack Russell mix. That would either be a really interesting dog or a strange looking dog. I am not sure.

NKat, I am sure you will get a pug one of these days. I wanted a guinea pig for years and then one just happened and I have had them ever since. Maybe a rescue pug will come along and you will know that the time is right.

We have always tried to be friendly. I sum up all of our forum rules with two words, Be Nice. If we follow that then things work out.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine