Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Change of Title
Dear Foster Piggy Cecil would like to announce a change of title. After spending a few days with Suzy at the Glynneath Guinea Pig Rescue and being introduced to our 3 girlies, His title has changed to Resident Boar!!!!!!!!

HeartHeartSmiley58Smiley58100100Smiley48 4545bouquet

They all get on beautifully and Cecil now knows it was worth the wait!! and is enjoying family life to the full!!

So the foster cage is free and we already have our next assignment in mind for the New Year.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Congrats, Cecil! Enjoy your status change and live a long and happy life!
I have an inkling I know what 'change of status' might mean....Smiley2945Thumbsupsmileyanim
Good lad, Cecil. I hope you have a very happy time, and father some sweet little Piggies!

(Watch it....mortgage next....then house extensions....then teenagers!....then babysitting....your life is mapped out for you from day one! ouch!)
Only kidding, Cecil! Biggrinsmiley
Well Cecil's change of status is just the move from fosterling to permanent resident. Before he was allowed anywhere near our girlies he paid a visit to "Doctor Snippy"!!! So no babies in our house.
There is nothing as cute as a baby piggy but sadly there are far too many piggies waiting in rescues for a new home so for us to make more would be rather irresponsible. Cecil doesn't seem to mind though.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Oh I see! Rotating LOL I got that one wrong then didn't I?

There are words to describe people like me.....
[Image: jumping_smiley36.gif][Image: jumping_smiley29.gif][Image: jumping_smiley43.gif][Image: fireworks.gif]

Congratulations to Cecil. It was well worth the wait. He is now the happy herd leader of three fine females. Resident Boar is a fine title for a little piggie that needed a home. I am sure the girls are thrilled with him.

The Sun should not set on an empty foster cage.
We await news of the foster situation and of course I hope there will be pictures of Cecil in his new role. I bet they are all smiling right now.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine