Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 people who were animal's worst enemies
The list is good. I would add others, but these will do as representing the worst.
https://www.thedodo.com/animal-villains-...09215.html

Wouldn't it be great if some year we couldn't find 7 worst people and had to do a friends of animals list instead.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Well, on the positive side, this forum has highlighted on lots of threads the numerous acts of kindness which some humans have shown towards animals. Humankind is a mixed bunch, and individual humans vary in their attitudes over time.

But that does not mean that we should ignore the negative things. They must be highlighted, in order to expose the cruelty and get things changed.

Personally, I find the photos in the article disturbing. In two of them, people are openly and proudly smiling over a wild animal which they have slaughtered. They have much to learn. Karma awaits....
I am sad to hear there are still so many idiots around. Who treat animals as if they are unaware that animals are here to help and guide us.
If ever we receive true love, it can come from a human...but very often it can be from one of these lovely Souls in the shape of animals.

Karma is simple. You get what you create. In this life and beyond it.
I thought all of them were a little disturbing and knowing that there are many more doesn't help. You are right though, there are many good things that we have looked at this year. I like to think that the good outweighs the bad.

You description of Karma is so clear. It is a standard around the world, you reap what you sow and what goes around comes around. I am sure every culture has a form of this idea.

Smiling because you killed a beautiful animal can't be the road to good things. I don't know how these people will turn out, but there will be problems.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine