Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to stop animal cruelty on UK TV show.
(01-05-2015, 08:59 PM)LPC Wrote: I just signed. I live in France, but am a British citizen. I urge others to sign, if they are eligible.

Janay, I will state it here in case others come to this thread and don't read from the beginning (it happens!): only those who reside in the UK or are British citizens can sign this UK Government e-petition. Sadly, it has attracted very few signatures, worthy as it is. I also suspect that the signature total is not updated frequently (I signed, received confirmation, checked later and the total was the same).

As for the show, I saw it on the television via satellite occasionally and always changed channel immediately after seeing what went on.

Thanks LPC. I actually forgot that people can only sign this petition if they have British citizenship. (Sorry Catherine and other's outside the UK).
And yes it is sad that so far it has only gained a few signatures - I think the man who authored this petition only posted it on one forum, that's why I thought it would be a good idea to post it here and spread it a bit more. Even if the petition fails to get enough signatures, at least those few who signed know that they tried.

"And ye harm none, do what ye will" ~ Wiccan Rede

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition to stop animal cruelty on UK TV show. - by Janay - 01-10-2015, 06:09 AM