Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Click a button to feed animals everyday - for free!
Lightbulb 
There is a really great website called "The Animal Rescue Site" where you can click a button 1 time each day, and each time you click it, the sponsers of the website provide a rescue animal with a meal. It's free, at no cost to you.

http://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.c...content=_m

You can even chose to get a daily email reminder if you want, so you'll never forget to click. 19
I've been clicking there almost everyday for years. Take a look. Smile

"And ye harm none, do what ye will" ~ Wiccan Rede
That's a great idea. I hope they get lots of responses. I am sure most of us can click on a site when we are online. It takes so little to do it.

It is encouraging to see how much good work is being done to help animals.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

So maybe you can get "something for nothing"....! Thanks for starting this thread. I will mention it on other forums.
Thank you Janay. This is a great idea and a very positive use of advertising. I clicked! And shared on FB and Twitter.
I can check in daily and click. I hope it helps.
Catherine

I click on this every day now. Thank you for putting this thread up, Janay.

It's great to click on any US State, and see which animal care facilities benefit from this plan. I am impressed.
It really is very uplifting to see what can be done with advertising and some ingenuity.
I hope I remember to do this daily. I must spend some time checking out the site and see who benefits.
Catherine

Bookmarked, thanks Janay!
I had forgotten about this thread. Thank-you for reminding us. We got so caught up in other issues that we let it slip away.

It is a good idea to check it daily.
Catherine

I tried the link, don't see where to click?