Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from France - and best wishes for the forum!
Hello from me, too! Anybody who was on the old forum will know me, so I won't go into details right now. But please, if any of you know friends who would like to join (either members of the old forum or not), please tell them about this new forum!

Catherine: every best wish for a successful forum! It's looking good already!
Hey LPC!! It's great to see you! The place is really shaping up isn't it? I hope you are feeling better toady. I guess I'll be seeing you around Big Grin.
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Thank-you LPC. I was stunned when the old Forum went down. You gave me the hope that I could restart it....and the technical advice.
Thank-you. After six years of posting I felt lost without our community.
Now we need to gather the lost sheep back.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Great to see it staring up again. I was suprised it went down but not too suprised since we kept having problems. Glad to see you all back. We all kinda get a fresh start here.
Hello again LPC! It's nice to see you back.
Catherine has done a great job, with this new Forum.
I hope the other members will find us.
Hello dear Peter.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
It feels so good to have everybody in touch again. It is a fresh start. we can make this forum what we want it to be. It is our to guide and develop.Smile
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine