Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 amazing animal rescues
You won't believe some of these rescues. Animals get themselves into the oddest places and need us to rescue them. How did that kitten end up where it did?
I am always amazed by the animals that come to us for help. Somehow they know that we can and will help them.

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals...lping-hand

There is a beautiful bond between us and our animal brothers and sisters. Once in awhile we get to see it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

They are all such amazing rescues.
I particularly liked the thirsty crow video. It did take the humans a little while to 'get' what the crow was saying but all was well in the end.
The crow was interesting. He wanted water and he knew that the bottle contained water. All he needed was for the people to catch on and give him water. It always amazes me that animals know that we can do things for them. They just seem to know.
Catherine

Yes they do. The fox who came up to the men to have its head freed was amazing too. It just knew.

Crows are extremely intelligent creatures.
Even animals that are not too intelligent seem to come to us for help.
There must be something basically good about people that animals can recognize. It seems to happen all around the world and it seems to include all kinds of species.

I can understand our own pets coming to us for help. It just amazes me when it is a total stranger and a wild animal are involved.
Catherine