Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Cowell hypnotised by dog! LOL
The spider phobia was really stupid. I know about animals and I love animals, why would I fear something that I know is harmless.
I think that is how the hypnosis was able to work for me. I can think my way past fears because I have the tools to do it.
I would never let a fear reach the phobia level again. If something made me nervous I would face it and deal with it.

Oscar is beautiful. I will get a picture and post it. He is much bigger and really pretty.

The pressure points/acupuncture points can really work when they are applied to the things they can work for. It stopped the pain in my tooth, but I still had to get a root canal.

Put your hand flat on the table.
Draw a line from the tip of your index finger to your wrist and another line from the tip of your thumb to your wrist. The two lines meet and the third line is from your thumb to your index finger along the web of skin between them. That creates a triangle and the point is in the middle of the triangle.
I was told to put ice in a cloth and rub that gently over the point for no more than 8 minutes. (you don't want to get frost bite) I set a timer and it took 4 minutes for it to work. I think the timing is important. You have to do it long enough. Right hand/ right side of face, left hand/ left side of face, it seems obvious, but some people would not think of it.

I would be interested to find out if it works for you. I think it would because you would take it seriously.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Simon Cowell hypnotised by dog! LOL - by Tobi - 04-27-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: Simon Cowell hypnotised by dog! LOL - by LPC - 04-27-2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Simon Cowell hypnotised by dog! LOL - by Tobi - 04-28-2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Simon Cowell hypnotised by dog! LOL - by LPC - 04-28-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: Simon Cowell hypnotised by dog! LOL - by Tobi - 04-28-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Simon Cowell hypnotised by dog! LOL - by LPC - 04-28-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Simon Cowell hypnotised by dog! LOL - by Tobi - 04-29-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: Simon Cowell hypnotised by dog! LOL - by Tobi - 04-30-2015, 05:40 AM
RE: Simon Cowell hypnotised by dog! LOL - by Catherine - 04-30-2015, 02:40 PM