Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secret Lives of Pets....Trailer
The movie The Secret Lives of Pets doesn't come out for another year, but they have put out a trailer just to get us interested.
It looks pretty funny. I would like to know what my pets do when I am not home. At least I think I want to know.
This movie is an attempt to answer the question.
The trailer is short, but it gives a good idea of what is to come.

http://www.slashfilm.com/the-secret-live...ts-teaser/

I think this could be a movie that is good for a laugh. It is not meant to be taken seriously so on a day when I want some silly entertainment this movie could be just what I need.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It sounds very interesting. I would watch it!!
Sometimes I just want to laugh and be entertained, and not have to think to hard about it, lol!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Pets entertain us on a good day. If they do a funny cartoon about pets it is going to be hysterically funny.

When we are not home I am sure our pets do all kinds of things. I just hope my pets never learn how to open the frig or use the computer.Smiley4
Catherine

Some dogs can definitely open fridges! Possibly some cats too....
And it doesn't take long for them to learn what is kept in fridges! Fridge locks are useful.

Again, sadly -a movie I probably won't be able to watch....unless one day I break the stand-off and subscribe to a movie channel.....
The movie won't even come out until 2016 and then it won't hit the movie channels until 2017. We are just going to have to wait.

My guinea pigs understand the frig, but they can't get the door open. The way they eat veggies they would eat everything all at once, I they could only get the door open. Good thing they can't do it.
Catherine