Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets who think they are invisible
This is too funny.
Cats especially think they can't be seen.

https://www.thedodo.com/-you-cant-see-me-934017868.html

They seem to think that if they can't see us then we can't see them. Or if they don't want to be seen then they must be invisible.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Delightful! In picture no. 8 I had to look closely to find the puppy. Hiding can be such fun!
Haha! They definitely do forget about legs and tail don't they? The little one in amongst the pile of toys was hard to spot! And if it hadn't been for that pink tongue and bright red ball....I never would have spotted that black nose in the shrubbery!

This reminds me of when I was a child about 8 or so. We knew a neighbour's child who must have been about 3 at the time. She firmly believed that when she put her hands over her eyes, no-one else could see her. We didn't disillusion her but listened intently to her tales of invisibility.
They are all funny, but the dog in the shrubbery is one of the bests.
I love the fact that they seem to believe that we can't see them.

A child who thinks they are invisible would be so cute. I am glad you let her believe it. She must have had so much fun.

Reptiles are good at being invisible. Their colours make them disappear into the background, that plus the fact that they can sit still for hours.
They just aren't as funny as invisible cats and dogs.
Catherine

Charming!
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
I thought so.Smile
Catherine

Excellent! It reminds me of a couple of years ago when our boy was about 2 and he hid behind a short curtain, so we could see his legs but not his body lol Big Grin
I love the hiding behind a curtain trick. Of course we can see the feet.
In many ways children have a lot in common with cats and dogs.
They see the world in a simple way. If they can't see us then we must not be able to see them.
Catherine