Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogs rescued after house fire
This is a wonderful story, because when the house was destroyed it was assumed the two dogs had died. They were later found alive and reunited with their owners.

http://abc7news.com/pets/pets-found-aliv...ia/883747/

Good for the firemen that they were willing to go into a burned out building to look for the dogs. I can't imagine how they survived like they did.
It must have been a joyous reunion. I am sure the dogs were as worried about the people as the people were worried about the dogs.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh thank goodness the little dogs were okay. Three cheers for firefighters!! I am so sorry for the women who must have lost everything -except their two precious dogs.

People should really smoke outside, especially if they have pets. Dogs hate cigarette smoke. Candles can be dangerous too.
I don't know what caused the fire. A lot of times it is a cooking incident.
The important thing is the dogs. All the other stuff can be replaced. I understand their neighbours are helping out.

I can't imagine how the dogs survived. They found a smoke free spot somehow.
Catherine

I read the fire was caused by smoking. I also can't imagine how they survived. But they must have found a place which was more protected. It's so good to hear of a survival story like this. The women must be very happy.
I missed that about the smoking. So many fires are caused that way.

They were very lucky that things worked out for their dogs.
Catherine