Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We print photos of your animals!
Hello everyone, my name is Chad and I am an animal lover and the owner of EZartprints.com. I wanted to take a second and introduce myself and talk about what we do.

We are a family run business that specializes in printing photos on Canvas, Photo Paper, Metallic Paper and Fine Art Paper. We receive lots of orders from people for prints of their pets. I am attaching a few photos of canvas prints to this forum post.

If this is something you may be interested in please stop by http://www.ezartprints.com and give it a try. Drag and drop your photo in the upload page and play around with whatever options you would like.

Thanks everyone!

- Chad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello and welcome, Chad.

Our forum would not normally allow a commercial advertisement, or commercial links. But as your advertisement is directly connected with pet photos, and may be of interest to our readers and members....your post will be allowed.
Very nice work.
I think we can comfortably allow you to post your site on the forum. I am sure there are people who would want pet photos printed out some beautifully.

I hope you remember to come back and visit us on the Forum and perhaps comment on other posts.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes it is nice work.

I must say, Chad....Dustin and Patrick are good ambassadors for your company.
They are both sweeties, but Patrick has such a soulful face. A lovely old boy.
I agree, the two dogs are perfect examples of pet pictures.

It would be nice the have pictures done like that. It is well worth looking into.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine