Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Beds For Pets
There is a company that makes specially designed beds for people's pets. They are like a work of art crossed with a nice piece of furniture.
Any pet would love to have something so nice to sleep on.

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&ur...xorqKUxdYA

I am sure the dogs know they have something special. I think dogs have some fashion sense. Look how they proudly where their designer dog coats. You could have a dog bed that fits your colour scheme and your furniture design. If you want to spoil your pet, there are so many possibilities.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Well, there are so many possibilities with designs for pet beds! It would be a lucrative business I am sure!
Many animals do like cave-like beds. And cats seem to like beds off the floor. How far off the floor, and how many 'cat ladders' involved is up to the imagination and how much of a climber the cat is! But they do seem to like sleeping up high.
Misty liked to burrow under the duvet. So a covered bed would be popular I am sure, unless in a warm room. Not many people have cool rooms nowadays but in our house, in years past, upstairs was chilly. Misty's 'duvet cave' was the thing she looked forward to every night!
Most dogs still like a cave and cats can't resist being under blankets.

Misty was very sensible about sleeping. I also like to nest under blankets no matter how hot it is. It does make summer a little tough. How can I nest without being too hot. The cooler weather brings out all kinds of woolly blankets and warm duvets. I would have happily joined Misty in her duvet cave.

Some of those bed designs are amazing. They can use and colour of material so they can match anything.
Catherine

Poor Puce had to sleep outdoors in a old unused car, before she came to live with us - as our neighbours got fed up with her always going in the cow shed and getting filthy! But when she came to live with us (and no cow shed), she was able to stay indoors with us and absolutely adored the simple adapted cushion with built-on sides, which Tamara lovingly made for her. It was not fancy, and cost us nothing to make, but she loved it. What's more - she adored being close to us at night, more than the bed itself. Simple pleasures....
Oh poor little Puce! Having to sleep in an old car! Poor little thing. She must have felt lonely out there. Goodness knows where Misty used to sleep in the years before she came to live with me. Sometimes inside (I think) if she was lucky.
Puce's cushion bed sounds very comfortable. And the built up sides which Tamara stitched would keep draughts off, and double as pillows!

Yes they do love being near us, more than the bed itself. Misty always had her own room, and was okay there. (With her cave-like bad I fixed up for her in there) But then I invited her to my bed, and that was that. LOL
She would wake me up in the night...randomly getting out, shaking herself right next to my head, then getting back in again. It was a nightly ritual which took place about 4am. It used to make me laugh. Many a time I fell back asleep laughing.Smiley4
Puce must have felt like she had come to dog heaven when she came to you. The dog bed sounds very comfortable and sleeping near you made it perfect.

Letting Misty share your bed once was all it took.Smiley4
I would love to know what the late night shake was all about. I am sure there was a reason. I can picture you laughing yourself to sleep.

Designer beds are beautiful, but the best dog bed is the one near you.Heart
Catherine