Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not the only one who goes to Timmies
It seems that Tom Hortons, affectionately known as Timmies, gets its share of animal visitors.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/4-animals-discovered-in-tim-hortons-1.3248802

Tim Hortons is a Canadian Coffee chain. The founder, Tim Horton, was a hockey player. They have amazing donuts. Their iced coffee is summer bliss.

For some reason, random animals keep showing up at various Timmies locations. I admit some of them are pretty remote along the Trans Canada Highway. I just have to wonder why a goat would go to a Timmies. A moose makes sense. Moose just seem to happen some times. The snake incident was a bit weird, but the snake is fine now.
I am sure there have been racoons, squirrels and possums as well.

I think the goat is the weirdest. I may not see a goat at Timmies tomorrow, but I bet I can find a Maple Walnut Danish.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

How curious!
In the case of the Bear, it seems the Bear didn't go to Timmies of his own free will, but just had to wait outside while his driver bought a coffee.

But all the others....how odd.
It's not very nice that the two men threw a snake around like that. I hope it wasn't returned to them.

(A maple walnut Danish, with coffee....I would very much like one of those!)
The Timmy's Danish is a real treat and they do make good coffee.
The snake was not returned to them. It was a garter snake so it could be returned to the wild. If it was cold they would have to hold it until spring. The bear was a reluctant visitor. The goat and the moose however came on their own. There have been other moose incidents.
I can't imagine where the goat came from. We don't have a lot of goats around here. The goat actually went inside and wouldn't leave.

We always get a laugh out of anything to do with Tim Hortons. They are everywhere and they are very much a Canadian thing.

So are moose, so a moose at Tim Hortons makes sense.Smiley4
Catherine

I can totally see a goat going after a donut.
They do loooove their sweets!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Good point. The goat would have smelled the donuts. He may have been hoping for a handout. I would have bought him a donut.

Just in case it happens again, what kind of donuts do goats like. I bet they would like the special fall pumpkin donuts. I can get pumpkin in anything right now.
Catherine