Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Second Birthday ALWF
Quote:11-28-2013, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the Animal Lovers Web Forum. We are the rebirth of the Animal Lovers Web.com Forums. After six years the forum crashed and we have lost our archives, but we will rebuild. So welcome back former members. You will have to reregister. Even I had to reregister.
And welcome to new members. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Catherine
Administrator
The Forum is two years old today.  I count our Birthday from the first post on the new site.
With the encouragement of the other administrators, after many days of working well into the night with Bock, the Animal Lovers web Forum was reborn.
It was almost 4am when Bock informed me that we were ready to post. I quickly did a welcome post and went to bed.
The rest is history. Remember how excited we were to be back together again. We experienced a bit of that when we glitched a couple of weeks ago. We are back from that better and with new colours and ready to go.
I couldn't have done it without LPC suggesting that I rebuild the Forum, Tobi sending me encouraging messages  and Animal Family letting me use her site to be in contact with my Admins. As always a special thanks goes to Bock. Without her technical knowledge I couldn't have done this.
It took many of us to get ALWF started and it has taken all of you, new members and old to keep it going.
All my thanks and big hugs to you all.  Heart [Image: smiley-hug008.gif] Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

[Image: 6981.gif]
HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY ANIMAL LOVERS WEB FORUM!
We have had days when it didn't look like we would make it, but here we are going strong.

It has been a pleasure being part of our community. I look forward to more years together.
Smiley48
Catherine

I really like this forum, and all our members here, and pleased to be part of the admin team.

I think we have done very well, overcoming all obstacles! Best wishes to Animal Lovers Web Forum for an 'onwards and upwards' future! Smiley34 Smiley34
I'm sending best wishes for many more successful years on here.   98
Happy Anniversary!!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Thank-you everyone. Sometimes I can't believe we did it, but it has been two full years. I am glad we have a new look to celebrate. 15 87 64 Smile Dancing on head 43 Smiley42
Catherine

Yes, the new look looks fantastic!! I like it a lot!!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Okay....gimme some of that Mariachi music 64  and some of that stuff in those green bottles 15 !....haha!
Let's party  Smiley29
I'm with you. We have a lot to celebrate! Take a look at the forum stats at the bottom of the page. We have started 1,535 threads in two years and we have made 10,587 posts. That is a lot of posting. I personally have started 967 threads and made 5,027 posts.

No wonder I needed to get a new computer. Smiley4
Catherine