Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Coast Animal Rescue gets rescued
The West Coast Animal Rescue has taken in many needy dogs and it has been hard for them to survive and continue with their work.
They set out to hold an adoption event and they ended up with a surprize happy ending.
The video is delightful.

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/123106/2...-video.htm

I am glad there are people out there helping the ones that give so much of themselves to animals in need.
There are lots of beautiful things happening in the world.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Sherri and her team are just wonderful! Bless their Souls!

Oh that prank was a hard one! I am so glad it had a happy ending because I was worried at first. Sherri must have been freaked out by the practical joke! And that was an amazing donation!

It's so good the dogs have someone like her to help them.
I watched other episodes and they prank other animal rescue groups, but really end up helping them. 

Sherri's episode is the best.  The whole thing was amazing. I love the fact that all the dogs found homes and Sherri got some much needed financial help.
Catherine

Great outcome warms my heart when these places get help.
It was nice to see other rescues involved in helping her.  I think rescuing can be too much for someone if they don't have support from volunteers and friends. Other groups can help prevent a rescue from being overwhelmed by the numbers that need help.

I think the whole thing was good, but when all the people came out of the trailer  it was like a comedy routine.
Catherine