Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blind dog down well 1 month! Rescued!
"Christmas" a blind dog was down a deep well for 1 month, but has been finally rescued.

http://www.care2.com/causes/heroes-save-...month.html

Children threw food down for her while they were waiting for rescue. (why did it take so long when the children knew she was down there??)

Anyway, miraculously, although she doesn't look very confident, she was able to walk more or less okay after being rescued. And blessings to those who got her out.
After all that time she must have given up hope of ever getting free.  I guess the children couldn't get the adults to react to the dog's situation.  The rescuers did come from another area. It is tricky to go down a well and bring up a dog so it is good that experienced people were involved.

The poor little dog does look a little lost at first, but I am sure with love he will settle into a happy home.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That poor blind dog being down that well for a month. I , too, wonder what took them so long. I'm really glad the dog has found a home now.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I guess the children never thought about rescuing her. They just thought about giving her food. The poor dog. I am glad she is safe now.
Catherine

The parents didn't seem to care unfortunately. I'm glad she is okay now, too. Poor thing.

People sometimes don't think. They fed the dog, but they never thought about rescuing her. I wouldn't want those people around in an emergency.
Catherine

No, I wouldn't either. Sounds like they may have been drunkards or something like that.

Sometimes people just don't think of the obvious. There is a dog trapped in a well. You feed the dog, but somehow it never crosses their minds to rescue it. That kind of thinking is very common. People just don't think.
Catherine