Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panda Christmas
Every year on boxing day the animals get special gifts and treats.  It is cute to watch the pandas with their packages.

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/panda-monium-g...-1.2714703

I think all animals like things that come in boxes. There is something fun about opening a box.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That's so nice!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
It is cute isn't it. They give treats like that to all the animals. They know it is coming because the special day is the day after Christmas, the only day the zoo is closed. They put treats for the Komodo Dragon in a big paper garden waste bag. It is so big that the Komodo can get his whole head inside. He loves it.

Animals are always fun to watch.
Catherine

Yes, I love to watch them too. They are so sweet and innocent!

I love giving them a new food and watching them decide if they want to try it. The guinea pigs are funny. An older piggie recognized the fruit slice and picked it up and put it in front of a younger piggie who was not sure if he should eat it. I thought that was very nice behavior. Guinea pigs have manners.
Catherine

It's really something that many animals have manners. My Suzy is a very polite dog. She always waits for me to invite her on the couch before she jumps up. lol

Many animals have better manners than people. They take their share and even wait their turn.
Suzy is a polite dog. So much better to be invited than to jump up and risk being not welcomed.
Catherine