Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change
Here is another web site that has animals rights among other things there:

https://www.change.org/

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Change.org is a good site. They do some great petitions. Thank-you for posting the link.

They have done a lot for chicks and chicken welfare. It is good to keep checking their site to see what they are working on right now.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

But I think I posted this link and the petitionsite link in the wrong forum, I should have put them under petitions.

The petitions are about animals rights, but they are petitions. Sometimes it is a judgement call. It is just easier to look up a thread if it is in the right section.

Maybe the petition site and this link could be done as one post in the petition section. We could then make that post sticky so we don't lose it in the archives.   That might be the best solution.
Catherine

Yes I sign a lot of petitions with change.org. There are many animal rights petitions there.
I could take both links and put them in the petition section as a new post. I can make it sticky and we can add new links to sites we want to go to regularly. It would be convenient and save time.
Catherine

(01-18-2016, 04:53 PM)Catherine Wrote: The petitions are about animals rights, but they are petitions. Sometimes it is a judgement call. It is just easier to look up a thread if it is in the right section.

Maybe the petition site and this link could be done as one post in the petition section. We could then make that post sticky so we don't lose it in the archives.   That might be the best solution.

Good idea.

Now I just need some time to do it. It takes longer to get around in this cold weather.
Catherine

Yes, it is really cold here, too. I look forward to Spring.

I know my groceries are not heavier in the winter, but they sure feel heavier.
Catherine