Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman charged after puppy found frozen
Anyone who lives in a cold country knows about the dangers of the cold. Tying a puppy outside and leaving it in the winter is an act of animal cruelty.
I am sad that the dog is dead, but I am glad that the owner is being charged. Her other dog has been taken away and she is in jail. When you think of how the puppy suffered before it died that is the least they can do to her.

http://www.wwmt.com/news/features/top-st...9835.shtml

I think there should be a good stiff sentence and a long ban on owning animals. It was a totally irresponsible action.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh dear, poor little Soul. On Earth so briefly, and treated so badly. It is utterly heartbreaking. I hope this dear little one will find joy in the next world.

How could anyone treat anyone like that? Especially a very young dog. The woman needs to fully face what she has done, and understand it.
No one who lives in this cold part of the world is unaware of the dangers. It is like the dogs left in hot cars. People are warned of the dangers and they still do it. They need to deal firmly with her so no other dog goes through the same thing.

The poor little puppy trusted her to care for it. It must have shivered and cried and watched the door for her to return. Worse, it was tied up badly and couldn't seek and kind of shelter.
Catherine

This is so sad. She should have never put it out in this cold.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
You and I know better because we live in cold climates. You can't tie a dog outside in the cold. You let a puppy out, you stand by the door to let it back in. There is no excuse for this.
Catherine

I know, it's really terrible!

I don't know what the final outcome will be, but she is definitely being charged. Hopefully it will be enough to cause other people to think before they leave a dog outside like that(or in a hot car).
Catherine

Yes, I hope she learns a good lesson!

I think the lesson needs to be learned by a lot of people. Every year some animals die of neglect in the cold. If they don't want the dog why don't they get rid of it.  Why neglect it to death.
Catherine

I don't know why people do what they do. I believe that some honestly make a mistake and forget about their pet even if it is most unfortunate. My sister left a guinea pig out in the sun on her patio once and was so preoccupied with problems that she forgot about the poor piggie. It died. She felt so bad she was beside herself. People should do something to remember that their pets are out there that's for sure.