Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elderly dog adopted after letter from owner published
Yes, Suzy was for me. When I first saw her she was shaved from the waist down and her hair was long where she had hair and she really smelled bad. She had a huge bite mark on her back and a mark that looked like she had been cut with a knife! She had been spayed that week and was oozing blood from her genitalia. I had to keep cleaning the carpet where the blood dripped for about a month before it stopped. I took her to a vet and the vet gave her a urine test and said that some dogs ooze like that after they have been spayed. She had a bladder infection and the vet gave me pills for that.

Suzy was afraid of people, dogs and the sound of cars. I just kept walking her and petting her and caring for her the best I could and she became less frightened and very friendly. She loves people now. She doesn't like all dogs, though, but some of them she does like. She tries to play with some of them when they meet her outside. She is just an adorable, wonderful spirit.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elderly dog adopted after letter from owner published - by Ruth - 02-12-2016, 02:50 PM