Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newborn Rhino!
The cute just keeps coming for the Toronto Zoo.
There is now a new born Indian Rhino. There are so few in the world that this is a good thing.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

Isn't that the cutest.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

How cute is that!! Babies are always cute, but that baby rhino just ticks all the boxes!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Baby Rhinos are funny and cute and just so adorable.

Cute and fuzzy is nice, but cute and wrinkly is a whole new level of cuteness.
Catherine

Awww, the baby and momma look so sweet together!!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Even a rhino is cute. The mom is lovely, for a rhino and the dad is a fine looking fellow.
Catherine

Yes, they are all real lookers. Smile

There is just so much cuteness at the zoo right now. I really need to find time to visit. After all I have a membership and have unlimited admission. In other words, admission is free for members and I get to ride the zoomobile.
Catherine

Well then since you have a membership and get to ride that zoo car you might as well go and enjoy yourself and watch all the spectaclular animals. Smile

As soon as I get a whole day off I will go. It won't be this week. I have events and commitments every day.

Spring at the zoo is so beautiful. I have an extra day off for Easter. That might work.
Catherine

I hope you enjoy yourself there. I can't wait for Spring. It is snowing this morning. There shouldn't be too much more snow this season.