Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It official!!!
Wink 
I am finally a certified dog trainer!!

I'm so excited! All the stress and studying Smiley43 and tests have finally paid off.  Now I get to stress about building my own business.  85  I just found out today cause I haven't been able to get into my email for a few days.  I've been calling everyone I can and posting anywhere people will listen.  I just have to finish paying off school which will happen as soon as I get my tax refund and then I can get my graduation packet from the school. Smiley34 Smiley32 Smiley29 19 17 birthday-dancer.gif
Congratulations! May your chosen career bring you success.
  Smiley34 CONGRATULATIONS LIBBY! Smiley32

This is great news. Good luck for your work with dogs. You will help so many....dogs AND their humans! 
Congratulations Libby, You'll be successful doing something you love.
[Image: i112002.png]Congratulations !    

All your years of hard work have paid off and it couldn't happen to a nicer person. You had a dream and you pursued it. Now you can truly help dogs the way you want to.  Even though there is a lot of hard work ahead, you will be doing what you love. You have a gift for helping dogs and many lives will be better because of your efforts.  I wish you every success with your new career.
I know I speak for all or us at ALWF when I saw we are proud of you and proud to know you. I think it is exciting that we got to hear about your plans from the very beginning. I hope in some way we were able to provide you with encouragement.   I always knew you would succeed.
Now I can't wait to hear about your future endeavors.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Congratulations LIbby! I know that was a lot of hard work.

Can you tell me what to do about my dog who digs the carpet by the door while I'm gone? Do you know anything I can do so I can leave her in the living room without her doing that? I usually take her with me everywhere but sometimes I can't so I put her in the kitchen and close both doors. She doesn't bother anything in the kitchen.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Well done Libby!!
I do hope you find fulfilment in your new career.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I'm still currently waiting on my graduation package to get here but I went into the alumni center and as you can see in my signature I have found some fantastic perks! They also offer discounted insurance and other things which I'm so happy about. So once I get my actual certificate I will be looking for some actual jobs like with Petco or something but I will be able to get insurance and start teaching all my friends and family that have been begging me to help them.
Fantastic!!!

It seems like just yesterday that you were talking about starting training and now here you are with a certificate.

I can't wait to hear all about how you use your training and how you get your business started.

You have accomplished a lot Libby. I think you are going to help many dogs in your life. I am so happy for you. I am glad there are lots of perks. It will help you get started. Good thing about the insurance. You need good insurance these days.

Keep us posted.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Well Done, and Congratulations.
It will be fun to hear about your work and successes!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/