Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Woman Has Been Rescuing Dogs for 26 Years
This was on my Facebook page.  I don't know if it will show up for everyone but here is the link anyhow:

https://www.facebook.com/xamazingx/video...nref=story

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I didn't look at the link, as I don't have Facebook anymore, but am glad to hear about "Angels like her.
Yes, she is amazing!

I am sure I answered this post. I wonder why it doesn't show up.

She is an amazing woman.  Dogs need more people like her.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes, dogs do need more rescuers. She loves the dogs so much.

There are rescues like that all over. I love it when we find an article about one of them. It feels good to hear about good news for a change.
Catherine

Yes, I too like these kinds of stories. It renews my trust in humans which isn't very high.

She has given so much to help dogs. Bless her Soul.
There are many hidden saints like her.

It makes up for the cruelty that is out there. We always want to have some good and  kind people in our midst.
Catherine

Yes, it is good for morale to have good examples out there!! She is amazing!