Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny animals to make you laugh
These are so funny, but aren't animals always funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APoCpZOr...r_embedded

I still love dogs chasing their tails. Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh, that is so funny. I love to watch dogs doing weird things. Thanks for posting that Catherine. I really enjoyed it! Smile
Sometimes we need to look at dogs doing funny things and cats being silly. It just lightens any day when we can watch funny animals. Smiley4
Catherine

Yes, lightening things up helps.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
What would we do without animals to make us laugh.
Catherine

My pets crack me up all the time. Danny kisses Bailee and she acts like nothing is happening and it is funny because he is serious. She is not of breeding age yet.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Danny wants to make sure he is there and ready just in case. When Bailee grows up they will be a beautiful bonded couple.

Years ago I spawned my goldfish. The female and most of the males were big(8-10in). The younger male, Edward, was only 2in, but he entered into the chase just like a big fish, but he had trouble keeping up. It was hilarious. His intentions were good, but his body couldn't keep up. Smiley4
Catherine