Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy And Safe Easter Everyone.
Happy And Safe Easter To everyone on Animal Lovers Web Forum.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you Catslave!
[Image: IYokHbX.jpg]

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Wishing you a  Heart Happy Easter Heart also, Ruth. And to Bailee and Danny, and dear Suzy.

And to all our members and guests.
Thank you Tobi from me, Suzy, Danny and Bailee.

What is everyone doing for Easter? Does everyone celebrate it?

I am going to my brother in law's house. He invited me and others in the family. It should be a good time. I am taking some wine.

Happy Easter!

[Image: IMG_9683.JPG]

I  am finding it hard to think of Spring and Easter. We are having a serious ice storm. I found it hard to go next door for cat sitting duties. I am sure someone will call me for dinner on Sunday. If not I will happily spend the time with my animals.

I hope you all enjoy the holidays and spend time with those you want to be with.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Pasg Hapus i Chi Gyd.
Happy Easter, everyone.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I can just about pronounce that Cibach! Happy Easter to you too.

I don't exactly 'celebrate' Easter, Ruth because I have no real family etc any more. I usually call my Aunt and my brother, and send out cards to them. But I always find myself meditating on the meaning of it....and that happens every year. I prefer to be quiet to do that.
It is nice Spring weather here today. I even stripped off a layer or two (but put them back on again come 6 o clock!)
That picture just shows how icy it is where you are Catherine. That tree is completely covered with ice. That can sometimes happen here if we get freezing rain. It sounds like time to spend inside doing nice things. I think that Groundhog a little while back might have got it wrong....lol
Some of the groundhogs said early spring and some said more winter. That is what we had, a bit of early spring(I even did some gardening) and now the return of winter.

During the night the wind blew and the ice on the trees broke off and fell as small ice chunks. It looked like it rained diamonds during the night. The effect was very pretty.

I am not sure how I celebrate Easter right now. I have no family, but I often spend holiday meals with friends. I am just as happy to have quiet time alone.

I feel like I am learning Welsh one word at a time.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Sorry you guys have no family. I don't know how much longer I will have my brother around. He will be 66 this year. I hope he lives a real long life but you never know. I have brothers in California who I sent Easter gifts to. They don't talk to me much. My sister wants nothing to do with me since I told her to stop bothering me about what I post on FB. I really am not close to any of them. It is nice to have a meal together every once in awhile.

Wishing all of you a Happy Easter!

A very happy Easter to all members and visitors! You don't have to be religious to wonder at and deeply appreciate the joy of this festival: suffering and sacrifice is ended and new life, new hope enters anew into the human spirit!

A very happy holiday to you all! Last year, we had a lamb born on easter morning! Do you remember, Catherine and Tobi? We now only have alpacas, but I'm sure that we will find them an Easter treat...