Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something needs to be done and soon!
I think that things can creep up if they are not nipped in the bud at an early age. Children are maybe only responding to influences they have endured or experienced, and are not often 'bad' at heart if they are guided well. Children go through a whole range of inner possibilites, as they adjust to the world and how to live in it. They are also very experimental.
But as time goes on, the heart can harden, and so they can grow that way.
Many of us harden our hearts when it comes to eating meat or considering what slaughterhouses are like. We block it off. I know. I used to many years ago, so know what that feels like. Well in the same way some people block off an animal's suffering and cannot empathise with it. It would be possible to get to that point through de-sensitisation.
I actually do feel some pity for them because there is nothing worse than having your heart frozen over. It is the most unpleasant pain. Those who are numb don't feel it but I have felt it, and also felt when the feelings start to come back. I honestly think it would be easier to have a leg amputated.

Messages In This Thread
Something needs to be done and soon! - by Ruth - 04-12-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: Something needs to be done and soon! - by Tobi - 04-23-2016, 02:43 AM