Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man can be dogs best friend
So often we hear about brave dogs rescuing people. Sometimes brave people rescue dogs.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0
In both stories the risk to the rescuer(s) was very real and that did not stop them from working until they had saved the dogs.

In both cases there was a happy ending.  Sometimes people are good and they can even be good to animals.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That's such a nice story. I have seen people rescue lots of animals. It's nice to remember this when we are faced with atrocities too.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Lovely, just lovely! Thank you for this inspiring thread, Catherine.
I felt good when I read it.
Catherine

Wonderful! I am so glad these men helped those dogs. Bless them. I would marry a man who helped a dog like that!
They are amazing people.  There really are good people out there.
Catherine

Yes we must not forget that even though there are awful things which happen to animals in this world, there are equally, so many many people who love them and will help them, and will even take great risks to rescue them.
I am always glad to read about a rescue like these ones. It restores my faith in the goodness of people.

I think there are more good people than bad, but when we are bad we are very bad.

Of course we can be equally heroic.
Catherine