Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary
Heart 
Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary is a wonderful place that gives forever homes to older dogs. Some stay at the sanctuary and some are placed with people.
It is an amazing sanctuary and even more amazing is its online presence. It is always happy and pleasant. People are polite to each other. It is a tribute to the nature of the sanctuaries founder that her posts about animals are happy and well received.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

It feels good to know that out there is a place where old dogs can have a life and end their days in peace.

The world is full of angels. Angel
Sometimes we are lucky enough to hear of them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

This is so positive and good, and helpful for these dear old dogs. I love their sweet faces. And the pic of Leo and Miss Lacy...! Shows there's life in the old dog yet!

That is one thing I like about this forum. I have read a lot of clever, snarky stuff about all over the place online. It seems some people are excited by being snooty and mean to each other or leaving horrible comments. Well that doesn't happen here and I am glad about that.
We have a tradition of being nice to each other and we try to post good things.

Even when we post terrible things we try to be kind to each other.
If we don't start with kindness here how can we hope to make the world a better place.

We are even polite to spammers and at least make sure before we zap them.

I love the old dog sanctuary. It is a beautiful idea. Old dogs and other old pets can be so sweet and loving and they still have some good years left.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine