Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soi Dog update
Since our minds and hearts are focused on the fate of dogs in the dog meat trade I thought a Soi Dog update is in order.

https://savedogs.soidog.org/care?utm_sou...gn=IDKCare

They do so much good and so many dogs have been saved.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Brilliant! Thank you Catherine. Soi Dog is a very honest, deserving charity who are committed to helping street dogs and those in need of rescue and care.
I think Soi Dog does so much and its reputation is so good that they lend credibility to the other groups fighting the dog meat trade.
I suppose they have been around longer and have had more time  to build shelters and rescue dogs. Some of the newer groups are still finding their way.
Catherine

(06-19-2016, 05:53 PM)Catherine Wrote: I think Soi Dog does so much and its reputation is so good that they lend credibility to the other groups fighting the dog meat trade.

Yes, that's true. I would be inclined to t rust anything with their seal of approval.
I couldn't agree more. One of my favourite dog charities.
They are the face of the fight against the dog meat trade. Every cause needs a "face" that the public can learn to trust. Lots of other groups are doing the work, but Soi Dog is known.
Catherine