Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prank signs at the L.A. Zoo
Some of the prank signs are pretty funny. They are supposed fun facts about the animals. They are just silly enough that no one should ever actually fall for them, but you know how people are. Someone will claim to have read it at the zoo and will believe it forever.
http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

The signs are well done, but it does say they are be Obvious Plant. Maybe it will get people reading again.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I saw this I thought it was funny if you know anything about animals you wouldn't believe as fact.
I wonder how many people will actually believe the signs. Some people will for sure, especially the Meerkat one. Smiley4
Catherine

I like the meerkat one. It's incredible that anyone took the signs seriously....I mean -seriously? haha
Some day you will meet a person who visited L.A. Zoo and they will tell you a fantastic tail about the Meerkats they saw. Feel free to laugh. Some people will fall for the prank signs no matter how absurd they are. Smiley4
Catherine

I think the one about the gibbons might actually be true???? LOL!!!!
That was some funny stuff.
I would like to be standing next to the one about the bears, just to see how many people looked behind themselves after reading........again....LOL!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I am with the Gibbons, you can never have too much soup. I don't usually bathe in it however.
Catherine

Those are hilarious! XD
I think they are funny. I just can't wait to meet someone who read them and believed them. I am sure many will believe what they read. Smiley4
Catherine