Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expensive coffee equals cruelty to civets
I would also boycott Starbucks, if I ever used the place. As it is, I never do, and buy my own ground coffee, and make it every morning for a miniscule fraction of the price Starbucks would charge me! Fortunately I am not a 'city person' and there isn't a coffee house within miles of my country dwelling.

Anyone now who has any sense will be buying their own ground coffee, and a vacuum flask to go with it, which they can take to work/commute/etc, to avoid having to buy ANY coffee at Starbucks!! And they will save a heck of a lot of money by making that decision!

Some companies just get too big for their bots and make very bad decisions. This was one of them. People generally, once they know what's going on, will make smart choices!

I never did like 'musk' added to perfume. I prefer essential oils, or nothing. Actually I prefer the scent of cut grass, lemon balm, or peppermint on me. That is easy. I just grab a bunch and rub it all over me. Unfortunately my roll on deodorant contains some scents which aren't so bad. But it is so cheap everything will be synthetic. I am not interested in those expensive designer perfumes which may contain animal substances.
My main 'perfume' is my orange in the morning. The zest goes all over me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expensive coffee equals cruelty to civets - by Tobi - 07-26-2016, 03:37 AM