Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expensive coffee equals cruelty to civets
I make my own coffee in the morning, but I pass dozens of coffee shops every day. I sometimes buy a coffee at lunch time, usually at Tim Hortons. They sell cheap coffee so I think they are safe. No one would pay for an expensive cup of coffee at Tim Hortons. I think they are even planning some vegan menu items.
I have used Star Bucks, but I won't go there again. I did have a gift card, but I must have used it up. Too bad I could have sent it back and told them why. I suppose I could look up their Facebook and tell them how I feel about the civet poop coffee.

If we pressure them enough they will give in.

Perfume is another issue.
I never wear actual scents on their own. I get scented body wash/lotion/ shampoo from a place that has never tested on animals.
I prefer the natural scents. Lemon is as strong as I get. The peppermint foot spay is great. I don't wear cosmetics.

I doubt I have ever worn musk. I think I was in school when I heard about how they get the musk.(my information was not totally accurate, but not wrong either) I never wanted to wear perfume. I have even been known to use unscented products.

If we all think over how we live and what we use we can at least avoid being part of the suffering.

I used to use orange peel as an insect repellant when I was hiking. While I was taking a break and eating an orange, I rubbed the oil from the peel into my skin.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expensive coffee equals cruelty to civets - by Catherine - 07-26-2016, 01:45 PM