Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expensive coffee equals cruelty to civets
Yes there will be many coffee houses who won't go in for this cruel civet coffee, because they know their customers could turn against them overnight if they did! And because they have good ethics.
I am shocked actually, to hear Starbuck's support it!

I like very light natural scents. I am not someone who would never use anything scented. But I have a strong sense of smell, also strong reactions to what I smell. Some perfumes -most perfumes in fact -make me feel a horrible disharmony and I will wash them off as quick as I can. I dislike it very much if someone sprays me with 'their favourite perfume'....but I am usually polite. But can't get the smell off me quickly enough!
My favourites are natural scents, used sparingly....things like lavender oil, lemon, frankincense, pine resin etc. I LOVE the smell of pine and cedar.

(Tip....how to make your own cheap pine scented cologne...gather some resin which oozes from cracks in the tree bark. Mix it with some vodka, and keep it in a warm place shaking it up twice a day for at least a month. It works!) Actually this makes a 'tincture' of pine resin which is also good medicinally. But it will retain the scent. The more resin you put in, the less it will smell of alcohol, and the more it will smell like pine.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expensive coffee equals cruelty to civets - by Tobi - 07-27-2016, 08:49 AM