Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Daughters Cats.
Devon Rexes Poppy the girl multi coloured and Spock her brother, Spock has his winter fuzz he normally has no fur.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They are a really beautiful pair aren't they. It is funny to think of the fine fuzz as Spock's winter coat.  He has the real fine rex hair.

That is a very nice portrait of the two cats. Did she take the picture herself?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Delightful photo! How did the person taking the photo get the animals to pose like that? They are both close to each other, and both looking straight at the camera. Good work!

Was Spock named after the Star Trek character?
They are both very beautiful! I had no idea Devon Rex cats grew 'fuzz' for the winter. We live and learn. They look very intelligent, both of them.
Awwww! Angel
They're great cats and the photo was a one, of they very rarely keep that still,my daughter took it on her iphone they were only going to get the one cat but they're brother and sister and very attached to each other. Spock was named after Spock in StarTrek he's the friendly one his sister Poppy is a bit more reserved.
I am sure they are glad they got both. Sometimes it is nice to let animals that are close spend their lives together.
The picture turned out great. Sometimes it is just a matter of being quick and taking the shot. Of course cell phones have made that easier.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine