Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male orangtan responds to pregnant woman
This is a beautiful video. The woman is very far along in her pregnancy and she is showing her belly to a male orangutan. There is glass between them, but he still wants to touch and respond to the baby. He knows she is pregnant and his response is beautiful and very gentle.

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&ur...AquGWnylEg

Orangutans are wonderfully complex creatures. We know they are intelligent and it seems they are also sensitive. His reaction is absolutely beautiful.

I know my experience with our Toronto Zoo Orangutans has its beautiful moments. Our old girl Pupe had a son when she was older and I would sit beside her (glass between us) when it was quiet in the building. She would put the baby down between us and we would both watch him play. It was a very personal moment. She knew I would want to see the little guy and she shared him with me.

In this video the woman is sharing her baby with the orangutan and it is a very personal moment too.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That is a beautiful little video. His tenderness and awareness of her pregnancy is very touching.
I find Orangutans are very sweet. I watched a male Orangutan with his young son and he was playing with him kissing him and just being a great dad.
They love seeing human babies and they really like red hair. Of course who doesn't like red hair. Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine