Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People dump old sick dog
Some people in Ontario have taken their old sick dog and dumped him out in the country to die alone slowly of dehydration and starvation. The dog was seriously ill and the only kind thing to do was to end its life gently and painlessly. They chose to abandon him. They left it to others to take responsibility for him and give him  a painless end.

What kind of people would do this? It makes you wonder what else they are capable of doing. I wish I knew who they were. I would report them.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

It is bad that people dump pets out in the bush, but this case is much worse. They couldn't be bothered to do the right thing. They know the animal will die. They were willing to let it die miserably. Angry
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Appalling. Dogs give us their unconditional love - and that is how some humans repay that love, when the hard, final days come. Love is forever, not just the good times.
I don't know how they could do that. It is a striking lack of empathy and imagination. That poor dear dog. How terribly sad. The last thing he would know was that his people went away and left him. That, for most dogs, is traumatic. It seems he is still alive?
Bless this dog's Soul.

And how much does it cost anyway, to have a dog put to sleep humanely? Not an awful lot, if you bring his body home and have him buried privately and properly, and don't pay any extras.
What they did was cold and unfeeling. I can't imagine what these people are like.

It cost them money to drive the dog to where they dumped him. Also most animal shelters will help with euthanasia if the person can't afford it.

They are just cold unfeeling people who are totally selfish. I hope they do track them down and charge them. They deserve it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine