Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important ALWF news.
I am just giving you the good news that I have renewed our site and our Hosting with Go Daddy for the next three years.
So Animal Lovers Web Forum is secure and set until November 2019. Not to worry, I will renew it for another three years in 2019.

So when our third anniversary comes we can enjoy it in peace knowing the site is ours to enjoy.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thank you Catherine! I love this forum. We have gone a long way since the old forum. May we have many many happy years yet!
Quote:Thank you Catherine! I love this forum. We have gone a long way since the old forum. May we have many many happy years yet!

I have had the date posted on the wall above the computer since I first bought the domain name. Of course Go Daddy has been reminding me of the renewal date regularly, just in case I might forget.

I love the Forum. We couldn't do much with the old site, but once we set up ALWF we have been able to grow it and develop it in the ways we want it to go. I think we have come a long way in three years and I am grateful to everyone who has been a part of it.

(don't tell them I said so, but even the spammers have kept us on our toes and helped us grow)
Catherine

We always used to joke that the forum was your "baby", Catherine! Smiley4 Well, now the forum is getting older (soon three years old) - and its future is assured, thanks to your efforts in keeping it alive.
It's my baby and once in a while it has needs, but as a mum I am happy to take care of it. It is certainly all very reasonable and I plan for it.

Three years seems to be a reasonable renewal time. First time out the domain name was free because it was a new order. This time there was a discount because I entered all the passwords and account numbers myself before I talked to someone. Next time there is sure to be some other reason why they give us a break. It is like a game and it is fun. Now the new renewal date is posted on the wall above my computer screen where I will keep an eye on it for three more years.
Catherine

Thank you Catherine! You are a good momma!

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I have been with the Forum for nine years(six on the old forum) and I am very protective of it. I want us to post in peace knowing the hosting is secure.
Catherine