Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy birthday, Catherine!!
Happy Birthday!!

Smiley16

I hope you have an amazing day full of love, laughter, good food, and great beverages!
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright / http://www.zyggywebs.com / tech support & web design, I'm always happy to be of assistance!
Thank-you. I am going to do my best to follow your instructions. 

My neighbours did mention homemade pizza for dinner. Their homemade pizza will be fabulous.
I think I should stop in at the fish and chip place and pick-up lunch to share with my client. She is fun and her birthday is a few days after mine. It should be a good day.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

birthday balloon
Many, many happy birthday wishes, Catherine!
Wishing you a very......[Image: animated_birthday_image_0001.gif][url=https://postimage.org/][/url]

I hope you have a lovely day Catherine!

(I'm sorry I can't get rid of that "url" stuff after the image. Forgive me. If I delete it the picture disappears.)
(Edit by LPC: Tobi, I think it's because you cut and pasted, rather than putting in the BB code.)
Thank-you everyone. I have had a pleasant day. It started with breakfast with a guest bunny and I shared meals and laughter with friends all day and now I will have a bedtime snack with my guinea pigs.

It has been a good birthday. Heart
Catherine

I'm glad you had a lovely day Catherine.
When I look back on birthdays, the nicest ones were those quiet ones, and in latter years the best were those spent in the woods with a nice dinner to come home to!

(Thanks LPC. I did enter the code "hotlink for forums".... it's possible I am using the wrong photo host. I am not brilliant with pictures online for some weird reason!)
I am always lucky because my birthday lines up with Canadian Thanksgiving. I get a long weekend and everybody is celebrating anyhow. I just combine things. I did a mini Thanksgiving dinner/birthday dinner for all of us at the reptile centre tonight. It was more fun because we were celebrating both.

I will be home Sunday and Monday and it would be nice to do a little gardening. I can tidy up my overgrown shrubs and enjoy some sunshine.
Catherine

It's ALL the chocolate!!!!
[Image: 484433x07tvilfch.gif]

Happy Belated Birthday Dear Catherine!!!
I have been out of the loop for a bit.
I see you had a wonderful day. AWESOME!!!!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
OOOH Chocolate. Even pictures of chocolate work for me.

Thank-you for your greetings. We know you are with us in spirit and your will be with us when you can.
It is always good to hear from you. Heart
Catherine