Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Food Bank robbed
A Victoria Pet Food Bank had its storage area robbed of all the food they collected to feed the poor and the homeless people's pets. The lost about $6,000.00 worth of food. They don't have the money to replace it. Donations are coming in, but it is not enough. They need a money miracle so that all the vulnerable pets that they serve will not go hungry.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

Can you believe that there are people out there who would rob a Pet Food Bank. I hope they catch them. Someone must know who they are.

I think it is amazing that there is such a great place as the Victoria Pet Food Bank. I am sure they will survive this, but it must have been a terrible shock when they found all their food gone. I just hope the more fortunate can come though with enough donations to make things right.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What a mean and heartless crime. I hope the Victoria pet food bank gets a little miracle, and some more food materialises from a donor. It is such a shame.
Stealing from a food bank is low, but stealing from a pet food bank is unthinkable. It is stealing food from the pets of the homeless. Who would even think of doing such a thing.

I hope the publicity will bring in donations. People will want to help.
Catherine

Yes, it's hard to believe that people would do this to homeless pets food supplies. What have they come to?

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
I hope they catch the thieves. It would be interesting to see who would do such a thing. They had to have done it to make money. Anyone who was desperate for pet food could have had it for free from the food bank.
Catherine

(10-31-2016, 03:36 PM)Catherine Wrote: I hope they catch the thieves. It would be interesting to see who would do such a thing. They had to have done it to make money. Anyone who was desperate for pet food could have had it for free from the food bank.

I hope they catch them, too.  It is a senseless crime.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
This means that charities like food banks have to spend money on more security. There was a time when food was dropped off at such places.  They are very poor excuses for human beings if they would steal from a pet food bank.
Catherine