Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bailee
Rainbow 
She got a serious illness.  I took her to the vet and got the medicine.  I gave it to her that night and also the next morning.  I woke up and she had passed.  She was only a year old. Smiley19 Heart She passed Sept 27, 2016

[Image: kDD99V9.jpg]

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
Ruth I am so sorry. Bailee was so young. I know little birds are fragile, but this is still a shock.
Even with the best of vet's care sometimes things don't work out. You and Danny must both be devastated.

A big hug to you from all of us at ALWF. We have all had our losses and we know how you feel.  Bailee had some good months with you. More time would have been better, but you gave her the best life possible. She is like a little crocus. She bloomed beautifully, but so briefly.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I am truly sorry to read your news, Ruth. Bailee was indeed young to pass over. What illness did he get? I will be thinking of you.
(10-31-2016, 03:27 PM)Catherine Wrote: Ruth I am so sorry. Bailee was so young. I know little birds are fragile, but this is still a shock.
Even with the best of vet's care sometimes things don't work out. You and Danny must both be devastated.

A big hug to you from all of us at ALWF. We have all had our losses and we know how you feel.  Bailee had some good months with you. More time would have been better, but you gave her the best life possible. She is like a little crocus. She bloomed beautifully, but so briefly.

Thank you, yes we are devastated.  Bailee was such a joy to have.  Danny was crazy about her too and took it real hard.  We had a little service for her where I put a kleenex in a checkbox and put her in the box and put her on the coffee table.  I played Enya music for hours and had a little wine and we celebrated her life.  My heart still aches for her.  Nothing will bring her back, though.

(10-31-2016, 06:11 PM)LPC Wrote: I am truly sorry to read your news, Ruth. Bailee was indeed young to pass over. What illness did he get? I will be thinking of you.

Thank you.

It is always good to remember a pet with a little service or memorial. It is part of remembering how much they meant to us and it is part of letting go.

I bury my pets in the garden and give them back to the earth. Then when the shrubs bloom in the spring part of my pet is still with me.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I am really sorry to hear about little Bailee, Ruth.
Some Souls aren't meant for this hard world. They come, to share love, then they are gone to a most beautiful place to wait for us there Heart 

How lovely and graceful to have a little service for her. Enya music is very beautiful. My girl (Misty) and I used to listen to that music sometimes. It is very fitting for a loved one passing to Spirit.

Bless little Bailee's Soul.
(11-01-2016, 03:14 PM)Catherine Wrote: It is always good to remember a pet with a little service or memorial. It is part of remembering how much they meant to us and it is part of letting go.

I bury my pets in the garden and give them back to the earth. Then when the shrubs bloom in the spring part of my pet is still with me.

Thank you.  I have her in the freezer until I find a fitting way to bury her.  I live in an apt. complex so there is no place that is mine.  I am thinking of cremation and having a little urn.

(11-02-2016, 02:41 AM)Tobi Wrote: I am really sorry to hear about little Bailee, Ruth.
Some Souls aren't meant for this hard world. They come, to share love, then they are gone to a most beautiful place to wait for us there Heart 

How lovely and graceful to have a little service for her. Enya music is very beautiful. My girl (Misty) and I used to listen to that music sometimes. It is very fitting for a loved one passing to Spirit.

Bless little Bailee's Soul.

Thank you.  Yes, the music was beautiful and it touched my soul as Bailee did.

Yes you could have her body cremated and have a little urn, Ruth. Another idea is find a special tree somewhere (maybe in a park, wooded area or some nice place), and bury Bailee's body  by the tree. It would always be your special place to go, and always "Bailee's tree" from then on.