Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deputy buys food for people's pets
Deputy Susan Perkins faithfully delivers food to strays in need. She also watches out for people who are struggling to feed their pets. She buys them what they need so they don't have to choose between feeding their pets and feeding themselves.
She is a wonderful caring person.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

As you can see from the article she was also given an award. Of course she will use the money to fix her car so she can keep feeding strays and helping people feed their pets.  She is a guardian angel for the animals in need in her area. Angel
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That is such a nice story. Renews my faith in people. Also, I thought my car was old. Mine is 17 years old...lol

She is doing so much good for the animals.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
What a lovely woman Heart  And how good it is to know that there is someone like that around. Bless her.
I think there are many wonderful people out there. We seldom hear about them because they do not seek recognition. They just quietly do good things.
That is why I like to post about them. I put them in the famous animal section because they are people who are good to animals and deserve honorary Famous Animal status.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine